- 5 nights accommodation in twin rooms
- Bed & Breakfast basis
- 3 rounds of golf at Bendinat, Santa Ponsa & Andratx
About the venue and golf courses
The Marina Portals is a luxurious 4* hotel, ideally located in Portals Nous in the west coast of the Balearic Island of Majorca. The hotel boasts extraordinary gardens and swimming pools as well as a restaurant and bars.
A short walk away you will find a good selection of eateries and bars for a great night out.
Andratx Golf - Is located on south western corner of Majorca and is the largest on the Balearic Islands. A fine course featuring breathtaking landscapes, age old olive groves, almond trees and ancient Majorca stone walls. The 18 hole championship course is one of the most challenging at 6,600 meters from the pro tees.
Golf Santa Ponsa - is a top notch well established golf course which opened in 1977. Santa Ponsa golf is an 18 hole (Par 72) course at around 6.500 meter in length. The course is home to one of the longest holes In Spain, the Par 5 - 10th comes in at 590 meters off the pro tees.
Bendinat Golf - The Royal Bendinat Golf Club is located around 7 kms west of Palma and offers a stunning 18 hole ( Par 70 ) golf course designed by Martin Hawtree in 1986. During your round you will enjoy spectacular views over Palma bay, Cabrera and the impressive Bendinat Castle.
Prices for 2018
- 1st to 8th February – £370
- 9th to 2nd February – £380
- 23rd to 28th February – £390
- 5th to 28th March – £420
- 29th March to 26th April- £450
- 2nd to 16th May – £480
- 17th May to 13th June – £510
- 21st to 30th June – £550
- 1st to 9th September – £540
- 10th to 22nd September – £555
- 23rd Sep to 13th Oct – £480
- 14th Oct to 3rd Nov – £445
- 4th to 11th November – £425
Book with confidence